5853c7f7ec0c270fc2f62e05.png

Holiday Packages

 

Click Here to View Galleries


Package One - $199

• In-Home Holiday Setup + Pictures
• 30 Minute Private Session
• Props + Backdrop Available
• 15+ Digital Photos
• NO EXTRA CHARGE for Siblings + Parents
• 100% Rights to Print, Download, Share All Images


Package Two - $349
• Santa Will Be At Your House For the Pictures!!
• In-Home Holiday Setup + Pictures
• 30 Minute Private Session
• Props + Backdrop Available
• 15+ Digital Photos
• NO EXTRA CHARGE for Siblings + Parents
• 100% Rights to Print, Download, Share All Images


Please Fill Out the Form
Below To Schedule Day/Time

(Schedule Now, Booking Up Quickly)

Once the form is filled out, one of our awesome team members will contact you to setup your session.
A 20% deposit is due to save your Day/Time. Remaining 80% will be paid day of shoot.

 
Phone
Phone